This router features an embedded modem and you will need a SIM card with active service from AT&T to use it. The IBR has a standard 2FF SIM slot - if you plan to use a micro or nano SIM, you'll need a SIM adapter.
The CradlePoint COR Series is built for your M2M network. It’s an affordable, highly-featured, compact router designed for critical business and enterprise applications that require 24x7 connectivity. The router features a built-in high-speed HSPA+/LTE modem (requires an activated SIM card) as well as support for wired networks such as DSL or Cable. With its compact size, sleek metal case, mounting bracket, external Mobile Broadband and WiFi antennas, COR is ideal for use in high-availability portable or ﬁxed applications like ATMs, kiosks, surveillance, vehicles, etc.
Increase your internet availability and ensure maximum uptime with business continuity features like failover / failback standard in CradlePoint COR. When conﬁgured, the router detects network failures and seamlessly switches over to another active connected network(s) - keeping your network online. Additionally, COR is ideal for deployment as a primary connection solution where wired internet is not available. COR also provides secure and reliable VPN functionality, allowing users to create, manage and terminate up to 5 concurrent IPSec VPN sessions. It allows for secure access to company networks for enterprise applications and provides a secure way to transmit sensitive data to and from a remote site.
Fast Facts About This Product:
- This router is best for: The IBR600 is ideal for rugged applications where a traditional router and wireless modem wouldn't be optimal, such as ATMs, kiosks, digital signage, or M2M applications.
- Internet Connections Supported: 1 Embedded 3G/4G, 2 Wired WAN, 1 USB, WiFi as WAN* (more info)
- Networks Supported for Embedded Modem: AT&T4G LTE Band 2 (1900 MHz), Band 4 AWS (1700/2100 MHz), Band 5 (850 MHz), Band 13 (700 MHz), Band 17 (700 MHz), Band 25 (1900 MHz); HSPA+/UMTS (850/900/1900/2100 MHz, AWS); GSM/GPRS/EDGE (850/900/1800/1900 MHz); CDMA EVDO Rev A/1xRTT (800/1900 MHz)
- WiFi Standard: 802.11 B, G, & N
- WiFi Range: 100-150' through walls, much greater unobstructed (variable depending on interference from other electronics and physical interference such as walls and ceilings)
- Ethernet ports: 2 configurable WAN/LAN
- Size: 3.3" x 4" x 0.9"
*Compatibility with all WiFi networks cannot be guaranteed. Networks requiring authentication on a "splash page" (e.g. Starbucks WiFi) in particular can be hit or miss.
CONDITION: 100% Functional Refurbished Device. Upgraded to the latest Firmware and factory reset. The unit has some signs of wear, but overall they are in good shape. The 2 wifi antennas, 2 cellular antennas, and power adapter are included.