By ordering Pulse Failover from Kika Enterprises, you agree to the below terms and conditions:
- Kika Enterprises will bill your credit card for the $14.99 service fee (plus any usage charges incurred during the previous month) on the first of every month.
- The credit card provided at checkout will be used by Kika Enterprises to bill the service charge and any usage incurred each month:
- Usage is only billed when your primary connection fails and data is incurred on the Pulse Failover connection that exceeds 5mb.
- 5mb of data is included to account for data used by the router during standby mode from operations like health check. You will only be billed for "customer usage" (data used by your equipment while the backup connection is active, e.g. credit card transactions, emails, web browsing, etc) that exceeds 5mb.
- All usage after 5mb is billed at $14.99/GB (rounded up to the nearest GB).
- Usage charges are tracked monthly and are billed on the first of the following month (e.g. usage in October will be billed November 1).
- You may log into your account anytime to view your usage, update notification preferences, and update your credit card used for billing.
- The router provided for Pulse Failover includes a 1 year manufacturer's warranty. The warranty coverage matches the standard manufacturer warranty and does NOT cover loss or damage caused by neglect, accidents, modifications, etc.